I think therefore I am



John Ruskin -
The artist's business is to feel, although he may think a little sometimes... when he has nothing better to do. (John Ruskin) 

The opening of Force of nature was interesting - busy and I wore a suit and a Paul Smith shirt and had my teeth cleaned at the dentists and a shave at my Turkish Barbers.  He asked me if he could dye my hair and beard black as I told him it was an important night.  I did consider it briefly but that type of vanity has never struck me as very important.  

I took the leeks to a conference at the end of last year I used them as a prop to talk about value.  I then drew around them like a body on CSI and wrote did he jump or was he pushed under them and filed it on my computer under  "Brilliant picture for Kate and Steve blog then in capitals  "REMEMBER" I can't remember why now I'm sure it was something about value but in many ways it doesn't matter. be What Ruskin says about feeling is important and I found it difficult to work out how I felt last night and Ruskin has just reminded me that I don't have to work it out or REMEMBER why the leeks were important I perhaps just need to learn how to feel it better.

Comments