Myself and Kate are always talking about how to represent the work we do in different spheres. Kate has a nice drawing of a potato wrapped in foil with cocktail sticks stuck in it - she says this is the potato and the work we do are like the bits of pineapple and cheese on sticks. I don't worry about it most days and think that representing the work is not that important all the time and what we really need are some really good photographs
These are great photoe's of the event we did last Friday - Kate talks about photographs of people doing stuff in rooms as been the way people try and represent the work I also write about it in Books and journals but I'm not sure if we actually capture the actual work or we just create yet another ghost in the machine. I also made a short film of the event which I post below. I don't know if it captures the work but it does make me think about site specific projection and it's possibilities - would be nice to be able to capture it better .
th
These are great photoe's of the event we did last Friday - Kate talks about photographs of people doing stuff in rooms as been the way people try and represent the work I also write about it in Books and journals but I'm not sure if we actually capture the actual work or we just create yet another ghost in the machine. I also made a short film of the event which I post below. I don't know if it captures the work but it does make me think about site specific projection and it's possibilities - would be nice to be able to capture it better .
th




Great film, Steve! I think it captures that night - and the work - very well indeed.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know a pool repair company in Haiti?
ReplyDeleterepair